STARTED 1 JULY 2009

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

** HELLO & GOOD-BYE!!

Hello all!

Well, it's NOT really good-bye but I've decided that I don't have the time to be posting here anymore because I'm posting my daily blog on the WW MY PAGE which suits me just as well because I can post photos there as well.

What I would like extra that we have here is a Weight-Loss Ticker so that we can visibly see a graph of our weight-loss.

I'll update my Tickers here and then it's adious from me until the next time I decide to update them.  I will miss those of you that don't post on the WW site so would invite you to come and visit me there anytime, especially if you're in need of any support!

Thank you to all my wonderful support team for being here during my journey which is far from over yet!

Best wishes!  Gae oxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Farewell!!! and I must check in on the WW blogs more regularly! And comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm struggling to give up this blog. I haven't done anything on the WW blogs. Like a lot of other people, I feel like the new format has fractured things a lot. I think you're probably doing the right thing - but I don't know if I'm ready to follow you yet! Knowing you are over on WW blogs will encourage me to go over there though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye Gae! xx
    I will see you over on the WW boards, but will miss seeing your updates on my blogspot dashboard xx

    P.S I'm so totally stealing your background now lol xx

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kylie, Deb & Hope!
    I DO miss you guys on here so it would be terrific to see you on a more regular basis on the WW My Pages!
    OK Hope, I'll allow you to "steal" my background! LOL! It is a good one I agree!
    Keep up the great work everyone!
    Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete